Sign Up For Online Small Groups
We are currently meeting as Small Groups ONLINE. Please fill out details below and our Small Group Leaders will contact you with more information.
Why join a Small Group?
At Family Church we believe that one of the most valuable ways to PROGRESS in your life with Jesus is to let Jesus build your life in community.
Small Groups provide opportunities for:
- PRAYER: Prayer and care for one another
- PEOPLE: Personal Connection and fellowship with others
- PROGRESS: Spiritual Growth
What is an FC Small Group?
At FC, Small Groups are the primary venue for discipleship and spiritual growth (PROGRESS). FC also provides tools for personal or one-to-one discipleship, however, we strongly encourage everyone to be involved since these groups are specifically designed to help disciples grow in relationship with God and others. We are big on community!
During an FC Small Group, we ask each other 3 simple questions that set the table for open discussion and healthy community:
1. What have you been reading in your Bible lately?
2. How do you think we can apply that truth to our lives?
3. How can we pray for you?